Monday, August 8, 2011

37 Inch Vizio VW32L LCD TV - The Good and the Bad

Ok so let's get straight to it. I am going to tell you the good and the bad about the 37 Inch Vizio VW32L LCD. Yes, I know I'm missing 'the ugly' but I can't find anything ugly about this TV - so all negatives are in the bad section!

The Good
I could make a really long list of good things about this TV but it wouldn't differ much about the positives of other Vizio televisions so I will point out specific benefits of the VW32L.

- Very cheap for a quality 37" lcd tv.
- The color decoding is extremely accurate
- The connectivity is all you could ask for including PC input
- The color temperature is easily adjustable

The Bad
Is there anything bad about the 37 inch Vizio TV? I don't like to write reviews that sound so biased and don't point out negatives as readers generally feel that I am just trying to promote a product - far from it! I enjoy picking every little thing apart with a television, both good and bad.

So the negatives about the VW32L include:
- No option for noise reduction
- Standard definition performance could be better.

That's it really, and they are not huge problems that you will be annoyed with on a daily basis. In fact, most people won't even notice them.

A Final Opinion
The bottom line is that this TV is worth more than its meagre price tag. Honestly, I don't know how Vizio get away with charging so little

The only problem you might end up having is that you'll want a larger TV sooner than you think, particularly as prices drop for 47" and higher HDTV sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment